My Pet: Milo

 To begin with, I don't have a pet in my house, but I do have a pet at my boyfriend's house. 

A classmate from college posted on his Instagram that he gave many kittens up for adoption, since he couldn't take care of all of them, so I told my boyfriend and we went to visit him. There was only one cat left and he was a bit shy, he was the last to be born. Perhaps it was a bit of a traumatic experience for him at first to get away from his mother, then the dog got totally used to it. His name is Milo, he will soon be 2 years old.






 It is a gray cat, with light eyes, thin and very long, it looks a lot like a small tiger. Sometimes he is a little surly, but with me not so much. He likes to drink water when he is falling and lately he has been trying to climb, he is quite homey and usually sleeps a lot during the day. My boyfriend sends me photos or videos of the Milo every day so I don't miss him so much.

I really like to pamper Milo even though he doesn't live with me, I am born to buy him things and food that I know he likes a lot, he is very adorable! He has won the affection of all of us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons

Iceland, a magical place: