Changes to my Study Programme

 Since I entered the university I questioned the reason why there were so many introductory courses in my career in relation to universities outside of Chile (and that many of them are semester instead of annual). The excessive duration of careers for these subjects is not something isolated that occurs only in this university, but throughout Chile. 

They do this in order to be able to profit more instead of doing it with an educational approach and thinking about student welfare, since many universities lengthen their careers with subjects that are not even necessary for the area, even the students called them "subjects filling".

Leaving aside this problem of the study plan typical of Chile, I would like my career to have more specialized subjects and to think about the new technologies that have been created in recent years. One of these subjects that would be interesting to be taught could be related to the encapsulation and 3D printing of food. Although I have a branch where 3D printing of food has been addressed, I would like to go deeper into it.

 These subjects could easily be added by removing one of the many branches that is dedicated to just research and writing (around 5 subjects!). If these classes could be taught, they should be in conjunction with laboratories where we can put into practice what they would teach us theoretically.


Comentarios

  1. I also think that several careers should update the subjects or change it to branches closer to modern technologies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, how interesting the 3D food printing topic, it makes me think of the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. hahahahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I also think that universities extend their careers with subjects that are not necessary and that they only try to profit more.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I think that 3D food printing sounds like something very futuristic and very cool

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi, i also think that there are subjects that can be removed to make a better practical program that could be more interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi. The profit that exists in universities is truly terrible since it harms students who have economic problems and may lose their scholarships by falling behind in their careers. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons

Iceland, a magical place:

My Pet: Milo