My Future Job

 I’m studying Food Engineering, which is a university career with a lot of work field in which I can perform in production, development, quality, management, laboratory, research and more.



Among all these areas I would like to manage a company and manage the quality of the products. I’ve never liked jobs where I’ve to be in the same sitting place or in a closed place, but being an industry I’ve to work inside trying to move as much as possible hahaha. Although I don't like offices, I like the outfits that I can create a lot, so I’m not 100% working in one.

I hope that my job allows me to travel to other countries, even for training or a simple meeting, so I take advantage of knowing new places for a short time.

I plan to specialize in quality or in microbiology at a university in Spain, specifically at the “University of Valencia” because in that house of studies there are super advances in the food and related area. If it is not possible in Spain, I plan to take various courses in different universities excluding the one I’m currently studying in order to learn about different approaches.

In general, I would work in any industry, but I would never do it where meat is produced or animals are involved. This is because it would be against my principles and I would be very sorry.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Antonella! I study Food Engineering too! and it's very entertaining! I hope we do great things for the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I really admire your conviction for what you want to do and you would never betray your principles

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, the specialization you mention sounds very interesting, I study chemistry and pharmacy and I'm also interested in the industry, the oficce outfits will be very good hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I don't like jobs where I have to sit for a long time either.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons

Iceland, a magical place:

My Pet: Milo