Time travel to the future: Santiago year 2050

 Actually, I had never thought about traveling to the future, but it would be interesting to go to Santiago in 2050. According to many environmental studies they project that in that year we would have total water shortages in the region, and I would like to know what will be done about it, if They have modified certain behaviors towards caring for the environment (hopefully).


I would also be interested to know how my family will be, my parents will be very old, obviously. I would like to know if my sister was finally able to pursue her university career, if she had children or if she changed her place of residence. Also, I'm curious what I've done. Will I be working? I will have a house? Have I gotten married? Or maybe he would not even be in Santiago, in that case he would have to travel again.


I wouldn't want to stay there for many reasons. The first is that I consider myself a young person and I have many experiences to live, many things to learn and people to meet. The second reason may be that I am afraid of that new futuristic world, of which I do not know, perhaps I behave in an incorrect way and have a punishment for it and it would be worse if the robots dominate us! Hahaha there would be no escape.






Therefore, if they gave me the opportunity to travel to the future, I would not do it, I prefer to live everything in its own time and that life surprises me.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Antonella, I'm a little scared of robots too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Antonella, I have the same doubt about what measures we will take when there are problems due to the lack of water.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, it sounds very interesting to see if the water issue will be resolved in this future and also to find out how our relatives and close friends are doing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons

Iceland, a magical place:

My Pet: Milo