The Simpsons

 In my childhood I had the habit of watching the same movies all the time (such as "back to the future" and "Sleeping Beauty") so I rarely watched a new series.

As in any case there are exceptions, in the afternoon I was waiting to see The Simpsons since on channel 13 they gave a new episode at 7:00 p.m. And that series entertained me a lot. My parents didn't like me to see it because sometimes according to them they gave double meaning jokes or scenes not suitable for my age, but anyway I ended up seeing it hahaha.



As I did with programs like Art Attack, when I couldn't see a chapter of The Simpsons, my parents or my sister would record it for me on VHS so that I could see them as soon as I arrived at my house.

My favorite character back then was Bart Simpson as he always came up with a joke towards Skinner and it was funny. The characters I didn't like were Mr. Burns and Homer Simpson, the latter because I found him quite stupid on many occasions.



I still watch that series today, although I find the new seasons very boring compared to the old ones, I even feel that the series should have ended a few years ago instead of unnecessarily lengthening it.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Iceland, a magical place:

My Pet: Milo