The best holidays ever

 3 years ago I decided to take a trip to Peru, specifically to Machu picchu. So I started raising money and a friend wanted to join me.

We arrived by plane in Arica and had to stay in a hotel of dubious reputation, literally next to the beach. The next morning we decide to go to Peru by bus, we pass through Tacna, we stay there for two nights and then we leave for Arequipa and then arrive in Cusco. It took many hours of travel and the altitude played a trick on us at the beginning, but I think it was worth it. Cusco is a magical city, full of history and very friendly people. We stayed for a week in that place, in the middle of that week we went to the citadel of Machu picchu and we stayed in a room with a French girl. The next day we got to the place very early, it was wonderful! I forgot to tell you that we did not want to get on the train and it was the best decision we made, I found that it was the best part of the trip to walk through the pre-Amazon.




Back in Cusco we met a Chilean couple and they convinced us to go to Bolivia.

So before we went to Puno to see the floating islands and then we got to Copacabana, La Paz, Ururo, Potosí and Uyuni where we took very funny photos.













We entered Chile through Ollagüe, Calama, we had to sleep in the Iquique terminal due to how late we arrived, and finally we arrived in Arica back to Santiago by plane. We were practically a month out of the country, but it was the best trip.

Comentarios

  1. I would like to have a vacation like that, I mean traveling with a friend sounds fun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh how incredible it must be to go to another country and see so much incredible culture! I hope one day to visit Peru!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons

Iceland, a magical place:

My Pet: Milo